There is a one-off registration fee of £15 which is added to your first invoice.
Our charges are £22 a day for the first dog irrespective of breed or size. There’s a minimum charge of £22 (one day) but after that we can also charge in half day units. If you own a second dog and s/he will be staying with the same carer for the same period their charge will be an extra £11 a day, a total of £33. During the Christmas (24th December to 1st January inclusive) period these charges increase by 50%.
One dog per 24-hours to include:
* an initial meeting with the suggested Home Boarder in their home so you can see where your dog will be staying
* solo home boarding for your dog (i.e. there will be no other dogs resident at the same time)
* unlimited walks as appropriate
* provision of Supplementary form to cover your dog’s routine, feeding, exercise and any medication requirements
* 24-hour back up
* full third party and public liability insurance (please note this does not cover damage to a carer’s home or possessions)
* no minimum stay and
* apart from the period from 24 December to 1 January, no Bank holiday supplements.
£22 a day for the first dog irrespective of breed or size.
Two dogs per 24 hours (to include all items mentioned above):
£33 a day irrespective of breed or size.
Cancellation charges apply — Where notice is within two weeks of the booking start date there will be a charge of 25% of the full invoice value with a minimum fee of two days’ normal rate, £44 for one dog and £66 for two dogs. It is often possible to claim cancellation charges from your holiday travel insurance.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.