We charge a one-off membership fee of £15 payable when you confirm your first booking.
Boarding rates are £24 per 24 hours for 1 dog and £36 per 24 hours for 2 dogs.
50% supplement applies between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
* From (Date and Times)
* To (Date and Times)
From (Date and Times)
To (Date and Times)
* Would your dog(s) be happy with a Home Boarder who has a cat?
*Would your dog(s) be happy to stay with a family where there were children? (No children would be under school age.)
*Is your dog(s) used to being walked on a lead?
* Are your dog’s annual vaccinations up to date? - (If ‘Yes’ when where they last given? – Please see below)
* Is your dog currently insured? (If "Yes" please provide insurance details – if your dog/s are not insured what arrangement will you make for emergency treatment while you’re away?)
* Does your dog/s have a health condition that requires medical treatment?
* Does your dog have a collar with name-tag?
(Unless they’re a working dog this is a legal requirement.)
FINALLY: How would you describe your dog’s character and habits? i.e. fun loving, energetic, squirrel chaser, cat chaser, food thief, scrounger, nervous dog, lap sitter etc. Please provide as much information as possible as this will help us find an appropriate carer.
* Where did you get our information from or how did you find out about K9 Home Boarding?
During my absences, K9 Home Boarding will be providing home dog boarding for my dog(s). They have my permission to transport my dog(s) to and from your practice and request treatment as is deemed necessary. I authorise you to treat my dog(s) and I will be fully responsible for all fees and charges and I will pay for all charges incurred on my behalf on my return. I further authorise you to give out any information about my dog(s) to Anna Bryant of K9 Home Boarding
If you do not have a regular vet and/or do not believe in regular veterinary treatment what are you instructions in the event your dog is taken ill while you’re away and we cannot contact you? It’s unlikely that any veterinary practice that you have not used before will provide treatment without payment even if you have signed above so please consider this point and provide specific instructions regarding this eventuality.
If you’d like to tell us more about your dog(s) in relation to our Terms & Conditions please use the following box.
In order to reduce spam we have to run this check, apologies for the inconvenience.